I intended to have some pictures with my last post and forgot. So here is another attempt. A group picture of very handsome people...three generations + the fourth generation (Doris) with greatgranddaughter Sarah.
What a great idea. Now we can follow all of your adventures, and in a few weeks, we can follow you on your trip to New Zealand. Do they have oatmeal in New Zealand? I know a great little place in Eagle Point.....
Oh Dad and Mom, I'm so excited that we'll be able to catch the details of your trip and be able to remember them for a long time! I love you both, and we're so excited for you and your kiwi adventure--you deserve it!
2 comments:
What a great idea. Now we can follow all of your adventures, and in a few weeks, we can follow you on your trip to New Zealand.
Do they have oatmeal in New Zealand? I know a great little place in Eagle Point.....
Phyllis
Oh Dad and Mom, I'm so excited that we'll be able to catch the details of your trip and be able to remember them for a long time! I love you both, and we're so excited for you and your kiwi adventure--you deserve it!
Post a Comment