
By popular demand, here are photos of our recently almost completed guest bath remodel. It's hard to get a sense of the whole remodel in a few photos. I purposely have not shared any images of the DualMax Toto Supreme since it will soon be gone and replaced by a more conventional Toto.
I have been struggling with managing the photos located on two cameras, two PCs and three different photo software packages...trying to get all of the photos downloaded to one of the three software options. I believe that I have just succeeded. Therefore, sooner or later, I will now be able to edit our NZ photos, upload them (to Picassa) and invite y'all to view them....soon or maybe later.









13 comments:
It's beautiful!! Classic, serene, just lovely. Congratulations and thanks for the photos.
Yeah Dad!! Did you happen to glance at the comments on your last post?????
Yes, I think you missed a lot of excitement on your blog while you were away remodeling :-). The bathroom is beautiful!
Well, at least we have the blog all to ourselves again after that brief interruption ;)
It was certainly fun to read the many, many, many...did I mention many comments attached to my last blog? However, you may not be aware that there is a legal limit to the number of comments that can be attached to a single blog entry. It is similar to a the number of fish one can catch per day. This is a Google imposed limit and violaters can be permanantly banned from access to
Google applications. Violaters will be persecuted...or whipped at tennis...or whooped at WII mumblypeg. Be warned!! These are not idol threads! Belittling the genius and originality and the creative process of the blogauthor will have serious and inconsequential consequences.
Ok, I guess Dad's comment was directed at you, Kristen, so Kathy and I are free to continue our blog reign of terror..er, mindless stalking.
Might I remind said "blogauthor" that the faithful readers have henceforth "written" more on this blog that the "blogauthor", so who is really the author now??? Also, the previously mentioned faithful readers were showing love for the sad and abandoned blog while it was cruelly neglected. There are google imposed rules about that too you know.
With that said, there is going to be so much grunting going on at our next tennis match....watch out Maria Sharapova. ;D
As one of the guardians of the neglected blog, my colleagues and I (led at first by the fearless and generous Kristen) expect rewards and not penalties for our exhausting efforts. Where is the gratitude?
...and where is the love?
But I am intriqued by the inconsequentional consequences mentioned by the "blogauthor."
knock knock
who's there.......
he he he
Here we go again...
Sorry for delay in responding......
It really came out nice...looking forward to seeing it and "experiencing it" some day. So happy for you that it is completed and able to now be enjoyed...just passing by and looking in or otherwise.
Post a Comment